HelloGold (CURRENCY:HGT) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on April 10th. In the last week, HelloGold has traded up 5.8% against the dollar. One HelloGold coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0021 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. HelloGold has a total market capitalization of $542,856.41 and approximately $207.00 worth of HelloGold was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $31.58 or 0.00053241 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.33 or 0.00020792 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001687 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $48.91 or 0.00082456 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $367.41 or 0.00619355 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.82 or 0.00038474 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.70 or 0.00031519 BTC.
HelloGold Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “HelloGold is a start-up that creates simple and accessible gold products for everyone, providing access to gold as a form of savings, loan collateral and remittance (value transfer). Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, HelloGold built the world’s first Shariah compliant gold digital application that changes the way you buy and sell gold. The Hello Gold foundation (HGF) is an organisation that was setup byu HelloGold to serve two primary objectives: Accelerate the use of blockchain technology for use by the mass marketExpand the availability of products that help the underserved and unbanked in emerging markets to have better and more affordable access to simple financial products beyond cash; i.e. providing the ability to diversify savings and better preserve wealth”
Buying and Selling HelloGold
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HelloGold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HelloGold should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HelloGold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HelloGold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HelloGold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.