Bitcoin 2 (CURRENCY:BTC2) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on April 14th. During the last seven days, Bitcoin 2 has traded down 5.1% against the dollar. One Bitcoin 2 coin can now be purchased for $0.83 or 0.00001321 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Bitcoin 2 has a total market cap of $14.41 million and $140.00 worth of Bitcoin 2 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Oasis Network (ROSE) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- Telos (TLOS) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- BitcoinPoS (BPS) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00003592 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- TurtleNetwork (TN) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Sierracoin (SIERRA) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Affil Coin (AC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00010805 BTC.
Bitcoin 2 Coin Profile
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. Bitcoin 2’s total supply is 17,854,190 coins and its circulating supply is 17,356,434 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcoin 2 is /r/bitc2 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin 2’s official Twitter account is @Bitc2org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcoin 2 is www.bitc2.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin 2 was designed as a scalable Bitcoin snapshot fork that supports private transactions through the Zerocoin protocol and nearly instantly verified payments through Masternodes. It mainly focuses on solving the lack of anonymity issues when transacting BTC. “
Bitcoin 2 Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin 2 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin 2 should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin 2 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin 2 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin 2 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.