Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on April 15th. One Dash coin can now be bought for about $328.08 or 0.00517833 BTC on exchanges. Dash has a total market capitalization of $3.31 billion and approximately $1.24 billion worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Dash has traded 24.1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Secret (SCRT) traded 18.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.77 or 0.00007521 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.25 or 0.00022498 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0824 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,225.85 or 0.03513264 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- SYNC Network (SYNC) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0862 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Capricoin+ (CPS) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000019 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Dash is an open-source cryptocurrency. It is an altcoin that was forked from the Bitcoin protocol. It is also a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) run by a subset of its users, which are called “masternodes”. The currency permits transactions that can be untraceable. Created in 2014, Dash is comprised of features such as: Two-tier network with incentivized nodes and decentralized project governance (Masternodes)Instantly settled payments (InstantSend)Instantly immutable blockchain (ChainLocks)Optional privacy (PrivateSend)Blockchain data provided by: Blockchair (Main Source), CryptoID (Backup), and WhatToMine (Block Time only) “
Dash Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.