Deutsche eMark (CURRENCY:DEM) traded 1.5% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 15th. One Deutsche eMark coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0114 or 0.00000018 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Deutsche eMark has traded 11.1% higher against the US dollar. Deutsche eMark has a market capitalization of $613,583.28 and approximately $386.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded up 23.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BUZZCoin (BUZZ) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Acoin (ACOIN) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Version (V) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- PayCoin (XPY) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000020 BTC.
Deutsche eMark Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 210,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 53,653,541 coins. Deutsche eMark’s official website is deutsche-emark.de. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Deutsche eMark is an open source peer-to-peer digital Internet currency. Deutsche eMark stands for fast and secure payments to anyone around the world who has an eMark Wallet. Therefore no banks are required and the fees are low and simple to understand. “
Deutsche eMark Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Deutsche eMark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Deutsche eMark should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Deutsche eMark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Deutsche eMark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.