Portion (CURRENCY:PRT) traded 2.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on April 15th. Portion has a market cap of $17.08 million and $217,024.00 worth of Portion was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Portion coin can currently be purchased for $0.12 or 0.00000188 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Portion has traded 12.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $43.58 or 0.00068792 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.50 or 0.00019722 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $475.82 or 0.00751031 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001579 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.58 or 0.00089313 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 47.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,847.78 or 0.06073312 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.29 or 0.00033610 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Based in Russia, Papusha is a green oil processing platform. It allows its users to invest in a green technology designed to convert oil refineries residues into liquid fuel. By binding the PRT token and the production resultant from the oil processing, Papusha expects to create a tokenized investment ecosystem for its technology application. The PRT token is an Ethereum-based (ERC-20) cryptocurrency. It is a token that represents an investment digital asset as it is linked directly to the capacity of processing the oil residues into liquid fuel from Papusha. “
Buying and Selling Portion
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Portion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Portion should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Portion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Portion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Portion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.