Tellor (CURRENCY:TRB) traded up 11.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on April 15th. One Tellor coin can currently be purchased for approximately $81.11 or 0.00128017 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Tellor has traded 12.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Tellor has a market capitalization of $125.56 million and $113.28 million worth of Tellor was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.58 or 0.00068792 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.50 or 0.00019722 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 16.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $475.82 or 0.00751031 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001579 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $56.58 or 0.00089313 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 47.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,847.78 or 0.06073312 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $21.29 or 0.00033610 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Tellor is a decentralized Oracle for bringing high-value off-chain data onto Ethereum. The system utilizes a network of staked miners that compete to solve a PoW challenge to submit the official value for requested data. Tokens are mined with every successful Tellor data point and the company takes a 10% dev share to support the development of the ecosystem. “
Tellor Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tellor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tellor should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Tellor using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tellor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tellor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.