Venus (CURRENCY:XVS) traded up 16.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on April 15th. One Venus coin can currently be bought for approximately $90.94 or 0.00143408 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Venus has traded up 53.5% against the dollar. Venus has a total market cap of $858.37 million and $261.82 million worth of Venus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $63,324.72 or 0.99856652 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.20 or 0.00042891 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded up 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.77 or 0.00012258 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 28.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00000714 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00001118 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00001593 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00004772 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded 24.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000016 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Venus Protocol (“Venus”) is an algorithmic-based money market system designed to bring a complete decentralized finance-based lending and credit system onto Binance Smart Chain. Venus enables users to utilize their cryptocurrencies by supplying collateral to the network that may be borrowed by pledging over-collateralized cryptocurrencies. This creates a secure lending environment where the lender receives a compounded interest rate annually (APY) paid per block, while the borrower pays interest on the cryptocurrency borrowed. These interest rates are set by the protocol in a curve yield, where the rates are automated based on the demand of the specific market, such as Bitcoin. “
Venus Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Venus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Venus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Venus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Venus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Venus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.