VerusCoin (CURRENCY:VRSC) traded down 0.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on April 15th. During the last seven days, VerusCoin has traded 63.7% higher against the US dollar. VerusCoin has a total market capitalization of $80.37 million and $76,913.00 worth of VerusCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One VerusCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.30 or 0.00002054 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00002811 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001579 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.69 or 0.00068946 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $171.28 or 0.00270274 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00004410 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $475.66 or 0.00750565 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.89 or 0.00023488 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $62,966.65 or 0.99357185 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $540.58 or 0.00853002 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Verus introduces a new consensus algorithm called Proof of Power, a 50% PoW / 50% PoS algorithm, which solves theoretical weaknesses in other PoS systems, and is provably immune to 51% hash attacks, making Verus one of, if not the most, double-spend resistant public blockchain(s) running. Verus also uses a unique hash algorithm, VerusHash, a quantum secure hash algorithm that is near-equally mineable on both CPUs and GPUs. The Verus Coin’s project vision includes automatically provisioned public blockchains as a service. “
Buying and Selling VerusCoin
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VerusCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VerusCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase VerusCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VerusCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VerusCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.