DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on April 15th. In the last week, DigixDAO has traded up 20.3% against the dollar. One DigixDAO coin can currently be purchased for approximately $483.22 or 0.00763132 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. DigixDAO has a total market capitalization of $48.98 million and approximately $276,222.00 worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $41.53 or 0.00065581 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.18 or 0.00019238 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.20 or 0.00044542 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $461.03 or 0.00728095 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001579 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.86 or 0.00088212 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.93 or 0.00033058 BTC.
DigixDAO Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Digix is an asset tokenization platform that puts gold asset ownership on the blockchain, making digital gold transferrable. Digix' ecosystem is powered by two native tokens: DGX and DGD. DGX is an ERC20 security token which democratizes access to gold. DGX represents physical gold where 1 DGX represents 1 gram of gold. The DGD token gives users the right to profits in the trading of DGX tokens which own the right to gold stored in a vault in Singapore. So if people trade 20 gold bars per day – the DGD token holders will have the profits of the commission from those trades distributed equally amongst themselves. DigixDAO’s Dissolution: Following the casting of votes by our community of DGD holders, the majority of DGD holders have voted for a dissolution of DigixDAO and to burn the remaining DGD in circulation, returning prorated amounts of ETH to token holders according to their DGD holdings. Read all about it here. “
Buying and Selling DigixDAO
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigixDAO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigixDAO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DigixDAO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.