Acute Angle Cloud (CURRENCY:AAC) traded 1.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 16th. Acute Angle Cloud has a total market capitalization of $4.59 million and approximately $1.72 million worth of Acute Angle Cloud was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Acute Angle Cloud has traded up 16.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Acute Angle Cloud coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0184 or 0.00000030 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $60,967.77 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,394.30 or 0.03927163 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 142.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $278.28 or 0.00456437 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $898.75 or 0.01474143 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $348.13 or 0.00571006 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $324.04 or 0.00531487 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 27.2% against the dollar and now trades at $30.21 or 0.00049546 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $246.84 or 0.00404865 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00003586 BTC.
Acute Angle Cloud Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Acute Angle Cloud is a decentralized IaaS service ecosystem built via blockchain technology. AAC ecosystem uses a globally shared file storage system incorporated in the Acute Angle PC (Storage Node) and through the Acute Angle Chain allows the quick and easy storage distribution to its users using peer-to-peer hypermedia-protocol. The issued token is AAC an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token. AAC's token main functionality is a payment method within the AAC's network. “
Acute Angle Cloud Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Acute Angle Cloud directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Acute Angle Cloud should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Acute Angle Cloud using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Acute Angle Cloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Acute Angle Cloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.