Cartesi (CURRENCY:CTSI) traded down 9.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 16th. Cartesi has a market capitalization of $193.29 million and approximately $29.04 million worth of Cartesi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Cartesi has traded 11.6% higher against the dollar. One Cartesi coin can currently be purchased for $0.62 or 0.00001025 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00002607 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $41.38 or 0.00068060 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $182.56 or 0.00300240 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00004330 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $443.64 or 0.00729596 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $60,601.78 or 0.99663493 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.52 or 0.00022227 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $525.97 or 0.00864992 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Cartesi provides a Linux runtime environment for scalable blockchain Dapps. Complex and intensive computations run off-chain while retaining the security guarantees of the blockchain. The Cartesi Token economy has been designed to overcome challenges of usability and scalability of blockchain applications. The native digital cryptographically-secured utility token of Cartesi (CTSI) is a transferable representation of attributed functions specified in the protocol/code of Cartesi, designed to play a major role in the functioning of the ecosystem on Cartesi, and intended to be used solely as the primary utility token on the network. CTSI is an essential ingredient for the proper functioning of Cartesi's Data Ledger, which is a PoS-based side-chain for temporary data storage. Block generators receive CTSI mine rewards and fees paid by parties adding data to the ledger. “
Cartesi Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cartesi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cartesi should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cartesi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cartesi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cartesi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.