Castle (CURRENCY:CSTL) traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 16th. One Castle coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Castle has traded up 3.8% against the U.S. dollar. Castle has a total market capitalization of $26,472.88 and $4.00 worth of Castle was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $334.94 or 0.00549371 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00007164 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.84 or 0.00022699 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0815 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2,155.66 or 0.03535731 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- SYNC Network (SYNC) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0824 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000357 BTC.
Castle Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Castle has built Axioms, a decentralized crypto platform where businesses can buy airdrop automation on the platform using its coins. The platform is accessible here: https://platform.axioms.app . Castle will provide a platform where every person who is launching a coin can decide the requirements for users to receive airdrops. Born from a community of crypto enthusiasts, the founders of castle seek to revolutionize the way airdrops are distributed at the click of finger button. “
Castle Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Castle directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Castle should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Castle using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Castle Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Castle and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.