COTI (CURRENCY:COTI) traded 1% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 16th. Over the last week, COTI has traded down 7.3% against the US dollar. COTI has a total market cap of $242.17 million and approximately $112.08 million worth of COTI was traded on exchanges in the last day. One COTI coin can now be purchased for $0.36 or 0.00000595 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00002607 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $41.38 or 0.00068060 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $182.56 or 0.00300240 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00004330 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $443.64 or 0.00729596 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $60,601.78 or 0.99663493 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.52 or 0.00022227 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $525.97 or 0.00864992 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Based in Gibraltar, Currency Of The Internet (COTI) is a decentralized payment platform that aims to become a payment mechanism for cryptocurrency users as it can instantly convert and transact digital assets through the Trustchain, a protocol developed by the COTI platform to replace third-party entities. In addition, COTI uses a blockless payment system based on a directed acyclic graph (DAG) to improve the protocol scalability. The COTI token is the cryptocurrency created to fuel the payment platform. It can be used on the Currency Of The Internet exchange mechanisms as well as to pay for goods, services or earn fees discounts. COTI has bridged with Binance Chain’s BEP2. COTI’s Cross Chain Bridge allows users with COTI coins to cross the bridge and swap their coins to COTI BEP2 tokens and vice versa, which adds another level of liquidity support for the entire community. “
Buying and Selling COTI
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as COTI directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire COTI should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase COTI using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for COTI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for COTI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.