Cryptopay (CURRENCY:CPAY) traded 4.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 16th. Cryptopay has a market cap of $4.58 million and approximately $320.00 worth of Cryptopay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Cryptopay has traded 27.9% higher against the US dollar. One Cryptopay coin can now be bought for $0.0670 or 0.00000110 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $40.82 or 0.00067124 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.96 or 0.00022965 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $435.68 or 0.00716500 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001647 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $52.77 or 0.00086781 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.29 or 0.00033369 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001648 BTC.
Cryptopay Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Cryptopay is a platform that will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to empower their digital payment solutions. Cryptopay provides services like a Bitcoin wallet, a CPAY credit card, a Bitcoin payment gateway, brokerage services, and a Peer-to-Peer marketplace. Cryptopay token will benefit the tokens holders with a monthly basis reward, starting with 10% of the total revenue from the services available. Depending on the business success, it could be replaced by referral commissions. “
Cryptopay Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptopay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptopay should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cryptopay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptopay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptopay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.