Degenerator (CURRENCY:MEME) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on April 16th. Degenerator has a total market capitalization of $913,535.72 and approximately $120,479.00 worth of Degenerator was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Degenerator coin can now be purchased for $32.63 or 0.00275990 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, Degenerator has traded flat against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $329.17 or 0.00541859 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00006962 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.92 or 0.00022914 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0813 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2,136.81 or 0.03517511 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- SYNC Network (SYNC) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0828 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000365 BTC.
Degenerator Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Meme is an experimental protocol mashing up some of the most exciting innovations in DeFi and crypto collectibles. The usersmay put $MEME to work by farming exclusive NFT memes. Stake LP tokens for access to the MEME batch of legendary cards. “
Buying and Selling Degenerator
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Degenerator directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Degenerator should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Degenerator using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Degenerator Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Degenerator and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.