Loom Network (CURRENCY:LOOM) traded down 5.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 16th. Loom Network has a total market cap of $175.13 million and approximately $14.99 million worth of Loom Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Loom Network coin can now be bought for about $0.18 or 0.00000288 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Loom Network has traded down 14% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.82 or 0.00067124 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.96 or 0.00022965 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $435.68 or 0.00716500 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001647 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $52.77 or 0.00086781 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $20.29 or 0.00033369 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001648 BTC.
About Loom Network
According to CryptoCompare, “Loom Network is an Ethereum-based platform for large-scale online games and social apps. Loom Network's dappchains are full-featured blockchains that are built to run in parallel to Ethereum Smart Contracts. They’re an advanced form of Ethereum sidechains optimized for scaling data rather than financial transactions. LOOM is an ERC20 token that serves as a currency on the Loom Network platform. “
Loom Network Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loom Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loom Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Loom Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loom Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loom Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.