MenaPay (CURRENCY:MPAY) traded down 5.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 16th. In the last week, MenaPay has traded down 4.7% against the dollar. One MenaPay coin can now be purchased for $0.0200 or 0.00000033 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. MenaPay has a total market capitalization of $2.68 million and approximately $1,295.00 worth of MenaPay was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.82 or 0.00067124 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 16.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.96 or 0.00022965 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $435.68 or 0.00716500 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001647 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $52.77 or 0.00086781 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $20.29 or 0.00033369 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001648 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MenaPay has been designed to comply with Islamic finance requirements. The MenaPay Platform does not use or give interest, and proves this via witnesses thanks to the blockchain technology. The MenaPay Platform shares the revenue of the platform with the MenaPay Token Holders in accordance with Islamic finance approach. As a result of this structure, MenaPay is expected to help the digital transformation of the region. “
MenaPay Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MenaPay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MenaPay should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MenaPay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MenaPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MenaPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.