Reef (CURRENCY:REEF) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 16th. One Reef coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0403 or 0.00000066 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Reef has traded up 3.8% against the dollar. Reef has a market cap of $454.25 million and $115.12 million worth of Reef was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $40.83 or 0.00066976 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 20.7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.51 or 0.00023797 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.21 or 0.00042982 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $440.21 or 0.00722033 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001643 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.23 or 0.00087304 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.27 or 0.00033247 BTC.
Reef Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Reef is a smart liquidity aggregator and yield engine that enables trading with access to liquidity from both CEXes and DEXes while offering smart lending, borrowing, staking, mining through AI driven personalized Reef Yield Engine. Reef Token is the native currency on Reef Chain, and is used for transaction fees (gas) and on-chain goverance (NPoS and PoC). Reef token is also available as ERC-20 on Ethereum and BSC and will be made convertible 1:1 with native Reef chain tokens. “
Reef Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Reef directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Reef should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Reef using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Reef Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Reef and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.