Insights Network (CURRENCY:INSTAR) traded 8.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on April 19th. Insights Network has a total market capitalization of $6.98 million and $35,811.00 worth of Insights Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Insights Network has traded down 25.9% against the US dollar. One Insights Network coin can now be bought for about $0.0355 or 0.00000063 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $37.06 or 0.00065797 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.04 or 0.00019611 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001776 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $50.65 or 0.00089937 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $360.61 or 0.00640287 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3,663.01 or 0.06503992 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.17 or 0.00041142 BTC.
Insights Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Insights Network is an Ethereum-Based data exchange. A unique combination of a blockchain and Secure Multiparty Computation makes it possible to enforce the exchange of data and payment between the provider and the requester of data without third-party involvement. Insights Network allows regular users to sell their data (without disclosing their identity) directly to organizations that need it. INSTAR is an ERC20 utility token that serves as a currency on the Insights Network ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling Insights Network
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Insights Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Insights Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Insights Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Insights Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insights Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.