Swingby (CURRENCY:SWINGBY) traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on April 19th. One Swingby coin can now be bought for about $0.48 or 0.00000854 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Swingby has a market capitalization of $60.60 million and approximately $2.46 million worth of Swingby was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Swingby has traded down 24.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002443 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001776 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $35.70 or 0.00063386 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.06 or 0.00065797 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001776 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.04 or 0.00019611 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $155.33 or 0.00275797 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 21.2% against the dollar and now trades at $117.50 or 0.00208630 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
Swingby Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Swingby Labs is a Singapore-based company founded in 2018. A group of cryptocurrency enthusiasts who joined forces to develop solutions to connect Bitcoin with other blockchains. Now, during final preparations for our launch sequence, it is developing a protocol that moves assets quickly between blockchains, named Skybridge, and a few other projects… all using the most cutting-edge technology and research. Swingby is a decentralized proof-of-stake network that uses the latest advancements in cryptography research to allow you to move your tokens onto other chains without a trusted party. Our first launch will bridge Bitcoin to Ethereum. “
Swingby Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swingby directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Swingby should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Swingby using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Swingby Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swingby and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.