ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded 0% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on April 19th. One ZCore coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0710 or 0.00000127 BTC on exchanges. ZCore has a market cap of $670,253.40 and $959.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, ZCore has traded up 12.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Xaya (CHI) traded 25.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00000734 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded up 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded up 21.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Dinero (DIN) traded up 23.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 01coin (ZOC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Mogwai (MOG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000116 BTC.
ZCore Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. ZCore’s total supply is 9,439,732 coins. ZCore’s official website is zcore.cash. The Reddit community for ZCore is https://reddit.com/r/ZCore and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ZCore’s official Twitter account is @ZCoreCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZCore was born out of a desire to create a cryptocurrency that is truly accessible to everyone and revolutionize the cryptocurrency market. We believe that a truly useful currency is one that is easily used by anyone. ZCore (ZCR) is 100% open source, with PoS (Proof-of-Stake) mining based on the Quark algorithm and maximum supply of 18 million coins. Structured in a robust network with Masternodes and reward of 6.5 ZCR per block every 60 seconds. “
Buying and Selling ZCore
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCore should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZCore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.