Datarius Credit (CURRENCY:DTRC) traded down 6.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on April 19th. One Datarius Credit coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Datarius Credit has a market capitalization of $102,071.06 and $150.00 worth of Datarius Credit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Datarius Credit has traded down 8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.03 or 0.00063593 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.48 or 0.00019021 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001816 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000341 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $48.02 or 0.00087183 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $334.20 or 0.00606715 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001815 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.91 or 0.00039772 BTC.
About Datarius Credit
According to CryptoCompare, “Datarius is an Ethereum-based social P2P cryptobank. DTRC is an ERC20 utility token that allows its holders to access and participate in the Datarius banking system. The token holders will also receive 65% of the fees and charges collected by the Datarius cryptobank. The amount shall be distributed annually starting from 2019, in proportion to the number of the token holders. “
Datarius Credit Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datarius Credit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Datarius Credit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Datarius Credit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Datarius Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datarius Credit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.