HyperDAO (CURRENCY:HDAO) traded down 15% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on April 19th. HyperDAO has a market cap of $7.17 million and approximately $291,095.00 worth of HyperDAO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, HyperDAO has traded 36.4% lower against the US dollar. One HyperDAO coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0186 or 0.00000034 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $34.10 or 0.00062379 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.17 or 0.00018612 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001829 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $47.32 or 0.00086570 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $328.63 or 0.00601232 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001830 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.38 or 0.00039111 BTC.
HyperDAO Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “HyperDAO aims to establish a complete DeFi (Decentralised Finance)ecosystem, providing clients with a decentralized financial infrastructure. DeFi holds openness, fairness, and interconnection at its core. Based on distributed ledger and blockchain technology, HyperDAO is going to build a financial services ecosystem including collateral-backed stablecoins, decentralized community crowdfunding, decentralized wallets, cloud exchanges, market forecasts, asset management, microfinance, and e-citizen information systems. “
HyperDAO Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HyperDAO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HyperDAO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HyperDAO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HyperDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HyperDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.