Vipstar Coin (CURRENCY:VIPS) traded 2.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on April 19th. One Vipstar Coin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Vipstar Coin has a market cap of $2.53 million and $47.00 worth of Vipstar Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Vipstar Coin has traded 14.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- VideoCoin (VID) traded 19.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00000915 BTC.
- Cheesecoin (CHEESE) traded up 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded 89% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 166% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitsz (BITSZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00000752 BTC.
- Bit Trust System (BIUT) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000007 BTC.
About Vipstar Coin
According to CryptoCompare, “VIPSTARCOIN (VIPS) is a cryptocurrency originated from a community called 'VIP' in 5channel, the largest Japanese textboards. VIPS is currently being developed by a volunteer programmer and test users. Its dev team is targeting for VIPS to be utilized in varied ways as an original cryptocurrency from Japan, setting the final goal for contributing to the society across borders as a convenient method of making donations. “
Buying and Selling Vipstar Coin
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vipstar Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vipstar Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Vipstar Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vipstar Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vipstar Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.