12Ships (CURRENCY:TSHP) traded down 18.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on May 4th. In the last seven days, 12Ships has traded 35.3% lower against the dollar. One 12Ships coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0199 or 0.00000037 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. 12Ships has a market cap of $99.29 million and approximately $45,196.00 worth of 12Ships was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $43.84 or 0.00080539 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.42 or 0.00019149 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001838 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.82 or 0.00067646 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $472.55 or 0.00868220 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,366.62 or 0.09860184 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.66 or 0.00100433 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.72 or 0.00045422 BTC.
12Ships Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “12Ships vision is that it will expand uses of 12SHIPS tokens by implementing a blockchain platform based on TwelveShips Mining Infrastructure and by developing a service that is beneficial and reliable for games and e-commerce, and ultimately, will create a globally trusted platform based on the blockchain. “
12Ships Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 12Ships directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade 12Ships should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase 12Ships using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 12Ships Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 12Ships and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.