Band Protocol (CURRENCY:BAND) traded 5.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. Band Protocol has a market capitalization of $395.70 million and $371.92 million worth of Band Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Band Protocol coin can currently be purchased for about $19.31 or 0.00035272 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Band Protocol has traded up 16.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.60 or 0.00086951 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.53 or 0.00019232 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001827 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $38.22 or 0.00069821 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $476.16 or 0.00869868 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5,546.80 or 0.10133106 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.76 or 0.00101874 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $24.32 or 0.00044430 BTC.
Band Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Band Protocol connects smart contracts with trusted off-chain information, provided through community-curated data providers. Band Protocol provides community-curated on-chain data feeds, backed by strong economic incentives which ensure the data stays accurate. “
Band Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Band Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Band Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Band Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Band Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Band Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.