Curio (CURRENCY:CUR) traded 18% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on May 4th. One Curio coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.43 or 0.00002671 BTC on exchanges. Curio has a market capitalization of $2.60 million and $199,935.00 worth of Curio was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Curio has traded 10.5% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $42.44 or 0.00079034 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.32 or 0.00019212 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001862 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $37.04 or 0.00068979 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $455.43 or 0.00848125 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,228.29 or 0.09736343 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $53.57 or 0.00099760 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000313 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CurioInvest is an online investment platform that enables investors of all income levels to invest in high-value assets.CurioInvest is using blockchain to disrupt the industry, enabling smaller investors to benefit from the collectable car market. It is also an ideal opportunity for crypto investors to diversify their exposure by investing in tokens backed by a tangible asset. Main functions: Buying CurioInvest voting token for its Aragon DAO – the CURV token. This DAO discusses the proposals with the community. It also runs CURV-holdes events to encourage users to hold CURV and receive CGT awards for this.Also, Aragon DAO allows users to reward the development team through a CUR-tap (from the main pool of CURs that users paid for CURV upon purchase).As the company's projects grow, the CUR token will be used for exchange for CGT at Curio Parachain in the Polkadot ecosystem.The CGT token has now been released and will be used in the future as a governance token (voting to improve and grow the protocol) in the Curio StableCoin Protocol. The protocol assumes another token – Curio StableCoin (CSC). While we have launched the protocol on the testnet, it will soon be launched on the mainnet. After launching the protocol in the mainnet, CurioInvest will deal with the listing of CSCs on exchanges and also in coin trackers. Governance functions of the CGT token will become available after the launch of the protocol in the mainnet.To summarize the description of the two coins: the CUR token is used as a utility token with different functions (which it already has and future use cases)the CGT token is used as a governance token in the Curio StableCoin Protocol and is an integral part of it. Its function is to vote for improvements to the Curio StableCoin protocol.”
Curio Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Curio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Curio should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Curio using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Curio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Curio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.