Ether Zero (CURRENCY:ETZ) traded 1.8% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. One Ether Zero coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0081 or 0.00000015 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Ether Zero has traded 6.5% lower against the US dollar. Ether Zero has a market capitalization of $1.47 million and $344,723.00 worth of Ether Zero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3,259.10 or 0.06078608 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 26.9% against the dollar and now trades at $65.68 or 0.00122507 BTC.
- Super Zero Protocol (SERO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000610 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Etho Protocol (ETHO) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000406 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 87.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Money Plant Token (MPT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
About Ether Zero
According to CryptoCompare, “EtherZero is a hard fork on Ethereum providing no-fee, high expansibility, real-time transaction or operation feedback services. EtherZero intends to be a general-purpose smart contract platform providing developers with a way of setting up dApps that are not just limited to the finance and business sectors. “
Ether Zero Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether Zero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ether Zero should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ether Zero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ether Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.