Gems (CURRENCY:GEM) traded up 5.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. One Gems coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges. Gems has a market cap of $619,447.53 and approximately $8,452.00 worth of Gems was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Gems has traded 34.6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $47.68 or 0.00088104 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.46 or 0.00019327 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001848 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $37.35 or 0.00069021 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $467.01 or 0.00862954 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5,383.21 or 0.09947291 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.89 or 0.00101435 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.36 or 0.00045011 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Gems is a human task crowdsourcing protocol based on the Ethereum blockchain. Gems will leverage the blockchain technology to disincentivize malicious actors and reward fair players featuring a staking mechanism to ensure task completion, a trust mechanism to track worker integrity, and a payment system to reduce transaction fees. Gems token (GEM) will be used as the utility token within the platform. “
Gems Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gems directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gems should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gems using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gems and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.