Olyseum (CURRENCY:OLY) traded 2.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on May 4th. During the last seven days, Olyseum has traded down 13% against the US dollar. Olyseum has a market capitalization of $23.56 million and $110,770.00 worth of Olyseum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Olyseum coin can now be bought for about $0.0207 or 0.00000039 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00002596 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001865 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.09 or 0.00065439 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $142.18 or 0.00265184 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00004093 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $616.98 or 0.01150744 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.75 or 0.00031238 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $393.79 or 0.00734465 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53,527.61 or 0.99835254 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Olyseum is an ecosystem designed by stars to create a closer and more meaningful relationship with their fans. In Olyseum, stars will monetize their social influence and reward their fan’s loyalty. Olyseum will allow stars to monetize audiences, and fans to monetize engagement; everything through a blockchain-based reward system and an ERC-20 utility token. For fans, Olyseum is proposing a collaborative platform that allows them to earn rewards for their activity around stars in Olyseum and on other social networks. These rewards can then be redeemed through an exclusive experience exchange created by Olyseum and the stars, as a means to be closer to them. For stars, Olyseum helps them create a global community through which they can be closer to their fans and reward their support. Stars will also earn a direct percentage of the overall advertising income of the network, allowing them to monetize their fans and activity. On the other side, they are entitled to receive additional value by making available exclusive experiences for their fans and sharing them in their current social networks, in exchange for tokens and other benefits. “
Buying and Selling Olyseum
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Olyseum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Olyseum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Olyseum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Olyseum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Olyseum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.