Poseidon Network (CURRENCY:QQQ) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. One Poseidon Network coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0339 or 0.00000062 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Poseidon Network has traded up 2.9% against the dollar. Poseidon Network has a total market capitalization of $74.74 million and $450,170.00 worth of Poseidon Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00003490 BTC.
- VITE (VITE) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Obyte (GBYTE) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $65.52 or 0.00120157 BTC.
- IoT Chain (ITC) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000258 BTC.
- HYCON (HYC) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- TrustNote (TTT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Poseidon Network Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Products of the Poseidon Network are positioned as a worldwide decentralized P2P infrastructure, including: Decentralized CDN, Distributed Storage, Distributed Content Delivering, TEE…etc. The POSEIDON NETWORK is the world's first CDN hybrid blockchain application platform, which is built on the concept of Internet of Things.The Poseidon Network runs on a dual-token system: Security token – PSD, and utility token – QQQ. The PSD token is anchored to the real value of POSEIDON NETWORK mainnet including all of the devices – NAS, desktops, mobiles, IoTs…etc – and network resources – bandwidth, storage, computations…etc. If you own PSD token, you own some duty and rights to the mainnet, likewise, legal citizen in the world of Poseidon Network. It means that, you have the right to vote or, even more, amend the law, which are smart contracts in this case, on governance layer. The QQQ is the utility token of the Poseidon Network platform. “
Buying and Selling Poseidon Network
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Poseidon Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Poseidon Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Poseidon Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Poseidon Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Poseidon Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.