Utrust (CURRENCY:UTK) traded down 10.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. Utrust has a market capitalization of $334.84 million and approximately $151.43 million worth of Utrust was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Utrust coin can currently be purchased for $0.74 or 0.00001366 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Utrust has traded 47% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $45.80 or 0.00084241 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.49 or 0.00019290 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001839 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $38.15 or 0.00070174 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $473.21 or 0.00870383 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,472.72 or 0.10066053 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.41 or 0.00101913 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.04 or 0.00044212 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The UTRUST platform aims to provide the consumer protection that buyers take for granted in traditional online purchases – acting as a mediator, resolving conflicts and enabling the possibility of refunds to mitigate fraud, while shielding the merchant from crypto-market volatility. The project wants to enable fast transactions, lower fees, and low cross-border transaction friction, enabling merchants to sell to a growing worldwide audience of crypto-holders. The project aspires to 'build a payment API for marketplace integration that will become the crypto-equivalent of PayPal. “
Buying and Selling Utrust
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Utrust directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Utrust should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Utrust using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Utrust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Utrust and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.