Zen Protocol (CURRENCY:ZP) traded up 89.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on May 4th. Zen Protocol has a market cap of $3.19 million and $1,169.00 worth of Zen Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Zen Protocol has traded 69.6% higher against the US dollar. One Zen Protocol coin can now be bought for $0.14 or 0.00000258 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Sora (XOR) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $647.14 or 0.01184960 BTC.
- Castweet (CTT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- BitcoinSoV (BSOV) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- VeraOne (VRO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $58.11 or 0.00106404 BTC.
- Bytus (BYTS) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00002203 BTC.
- Bone (BONE) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000448 BTC.
- EtherBone (ETHBN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ENTONE (ENTONE) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0805 or 0.00000147 BTC.
About Zen Protocol
According to CryptoCompare, “Zen Protocol is a blockchain built for finance. Its focus is to help developers writing fast, scalable and reliable smart contracts. Zen Protocol features Bitcoin integration, faster smart contracts by proving how long they take to run, which means there's no need for a “gas” system, and a native token use and issuance. ZP is an ERC20 token used to activate contracts. Contracts are pay-per-block, meaning they don't use network resources that they don't pay for. The token is also used to vote on what mix of hash functions should be used in Zen Protocol's PoW. “
Zen Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zen Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zen Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zen Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zen Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zen Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.