Aeon (CURRENCY:AEON) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on May 18th. Over the last seven days, Aeon has traded 26.5% lower against the dollar. One Aeon coin can currently be bought for about $1.52 or 0.00003522 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Aeon has a total market cap of $24.05 million and approximately $54,556.00 worth of Aeon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $343.17 or 0.00795627 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00001800 BTC.
- Infinitus Token (INF) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000346 BTC.
- ZUM TOKEN (ZUM) traded 1,329.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Aeon Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Aeon is a private, secure, untraceable, decentralized digital currency. You are your bank, you control your funds, and nobody can trace your transfers unless you allow them to do so. Aeon uses a cryptographically sound system to allow you to send and receive funds without your transactions being easily revealed on the blockchain (the ledger of transactions that everyone has). This ensures that your purchases, receipts, and all transfers remain absolutely private by default. Using the power of a distributed peer-to-peer consensus network, every transaction on the network is cryptographically secured. Individual wallets have a 25-word mnemonic seed that is only displayed once and can be written down to backup the wallet. Wallet files are encrypted with a passphrase to ensure they are useless if stolen. By taking advantage of ring signatures, a special property of a certain type of cryptography, Aeon is able to ensure that transactions are not only untraceable but have an optional measure of ambiguity that ensures that transactions cannot easily be tied back to an individual user or computer. “
Aeon Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aeon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aeon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.