dHedge DAO (CURRENCY:DHT) traded 19.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 18th. Over the last week, dHedge DAO has traded up 17.9% against the US dollar. One dHedge DAO coin can currently be purchased for about $2.48 or 0.00005759 BTC on major exchanges. dHedge DAO has a market capitalization of $28.88 million and $12.33 million worth of dHedge DAO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 18% against the dollar and now trades at $42.61 or 0.00098786 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 48.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00005763 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.85 or 0.00022845 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $633.68 or 0.01469171 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002319 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002319 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $28.17 or 0.00065314 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $51.33 or 0.00118997 BTC.
dHedge DAO Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “dHedge is a protocol for decentralized asset management powered by Synthetix. With this announcement, dHedge is emerging out of stealth mode. With the help of Synthetix's zero slippage trading model and expanding list of listed assets (synths), dHedge is creating new ways to use the liquidity of the derivatives supported by the Synthetix protocol. Synthetix now has a DeFi platform and community . DHT is the governance token of dHedge and will play a key role in guiding the platform and its decentralization process. “
dHedge DAO Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as dHedge DAO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade dHedge DAO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy dHedge DAO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for dHedge DAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for dHedge DAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.