Quant (CURRENCY:QNT) traded up 21% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on May 18th. One Quant coin can now be bought for about $61.10 or 0.00142153 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Quant has traded 39% higher against the U.S. dollar. Quant has a total market capitalization of $737.62 million and approximately $9.18 million worth of Quant was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- HEX (HEX) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0544 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00002934 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- DXdao (DXD) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $350.34 or 0.00815111 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded down 75.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00025016 BTC.
- Egoras Dollar (EUSD) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003616 BTC.
- Receive Access Ecosystem (RAE) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00003259 BTC.
- Earneo (RNO) traded up 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Quant Overledger is a blockchain operating system (OS) that aims to empower applications to function across multiple blockchains and facilitates the creation of internet scale multi-chain applications otherwise known as MApps. Overledger securely removes the barriers that prohibit communication across multiple blockchains, providing endless possibilities for your data and applications. QNT is an Ethereum-based token that powers the network. “
Buying and Selling Quant
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quant directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quant should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quant using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.