EnterCoin (CURRENCY:ENTRC) traded 30% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 10th. In the last week, EnterCoin has traded down 16.3% against the US dollar. One EnterCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0170 or 0.00000046 BTC on major exchanges. EnterCoin has a total market cap of $96,914.43 and approximately $49,232.00 worth of EnterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.28 or 0.00063550 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002731 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.69 or 0.00023718 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00003760 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002734 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $312.27 or 0.00852405 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3,113.69 or 0.08499368 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.68 or 0.00089209 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EnterCoin was built as an alternative payment solution for the financially excluded communities. Entercoin claims to be one of the first tokens that can be used as an alternative currency for regulated peer to peer transactions in the Middle East, North Africa and South-East Asia. ENTRC is a ERC20 compliant token in the Ethereum blockchain. “
EnterCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EnterCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EnterCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EnterCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EnterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EnterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.