Pickle Finance (CURRENCY:PICKLE) traded down 5.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on June 10th. One Pickle Finance coin can now be purchased for approximately $9.12 or 0.00024908 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, Pickle Finance has traded down 31.6% against the dollar. Pickle Finance has a market cap of $13.21 million and $4.48 million worth of Pickle Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $23.24 or 0.00063509 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002734 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.67 or 0.00023695 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00003762 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002737 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $312.64 or 0.00854225 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,116.26 or 0.08514503 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $32.66 or 0.00089231 BTC.
Pickle Finance Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Pickle protocol uses farming incentives, vaults, and governance to bring stablecoins closer to their pegs. By distributing PICKLEs to Uniswap LPs of different stablecoin pools, capital movement between stablecoins is encouraged. pVaults, short for Pickle Vaults, will utilize different active strategies including leveraged flash loans to short off-peg stablecoins, to generate returns for pVault owners and the protocol. PICKLE is also used for governance to control the monetary policy of the system. “
Buying and Selling Pickle Finance
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pickle Finance directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pickle Finance should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pickle Finance using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pickle Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pickle Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.