Swingby (CURRENCY:SWINGBY) traded 7% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 10th. One Swingby coin can currently be bought for $0.11 or 0.00000311 BTC on major exchanges. Swingby has a total market cap of $24.52 million and $765,883.00 worth of Swingby was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Swingby has traded down 24.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002735 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00002382 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002733 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $22.65 or 0.00061880 BTC.
- HEX (HEX) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0719 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $23.24 or 0.00063509 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002734 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.67 or 0.00023695 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00003762 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.06 or 0.00183226 BTC.
Swingby Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Swingby Labs is a Singapore-based company founded in 2018. A group of cryptocurrency enthusiasts who joined forces to develop solutions to connect Bitcoin with other blockchains. Now, during final preparations for our launch sequence, it is developing a protocol that moves assets quickly between blockchains, named Skybridge, and a few other projects… all using the most cutting-edge technology and research. Swingby is a decentralized proof-of-stake network that uses the latest advancements in cryptography research to allow you to move your tokens onto other chains without a trusted party. Our first launch will bridge Bitcoin to Ethereum. “
Swingby Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swingby directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Swingby should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Swingby using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Swingby Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swingby and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.