SYNC Network (CURRENCY:SYNC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 10th. SYNC Network has a market capitalization of $4.92 million and $20,555.00 worth of SYNC Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SYNC Network coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0417 or 0.00000114 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, SYNC Network has traded down 11.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $169.21 or 0.00461883 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00003792 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.22 or 0.00019719 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002427 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $456.35 or 0.01245691 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Memetic / PepeCoin (MEME) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0572 or 0.00000156 BTC.
About SYNC Network
According to CryptoCompare, “SYNC Network incentivizes liquidity providers with tradable high reward-generating NFTs called CryptoBonds for locking up their liquidity pool tokens. The SYNC Network is a two-contract project, composed of the SYNC (ERC-20) contract and the Crypto Bond ERC-721 contract. SYNC tokens have an undefined total supply with inflationary and deflationary attributes through the interactions with Crypto Bond creators. “
Buying and Selling SYNC Network
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SYNC Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SYNC Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SYNC Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SYNC Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SYNC Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.