Dovu (CURRENCY:DOV) traded 6.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on June 11th. Dovu has a market cap of $13.54 million and $2.31 million worth of Dovu was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dovu coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0192 or 0.00000051 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Dovu has traded up 0.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.93 or 0.00061515 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002682 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00003662 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.43 or 0.00022604 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002686 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $307.40 or 0.00824618 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.66 or 0.00087617 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.09 or 0.00045851 BTC.
Dovu Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “DOVU is a blockchain-based platform specialized for the mobility sector. DOVU intends to create a circular economy for the transport and mobility sector by creating a value exchange between regular consumers, data providers (those that create APIs to resell data) and “data owners”. Inside DOVU's system, Data owners are able to control access to the data shared and are rewarded with DOV tokens from future profits related to the use of the data. In their turn, data providers can define Smart Contracts to set conditions of use and the level of reward they are willing to offer to the data owner. The DOVU platform consists of the following components, the DOVU Protocol, the DOVU API Marketplace (dApp developed by DOVU) and the DOV token. The DOVU Protocol details transport sector related data interchange, attributes value, facilitates and encourages the development of more mobility-related dApps. The DOV token is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 that serves as currency on DOVU's ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling Dovu
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dovu directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dovu should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dovu using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dovu Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dovu and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.