FTX Token (CURRENCY:FTT) traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on June 11th. FTX Token has a market cap of $3.10 billion and approximately $98.72 million worth of FTX Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, FTX Token has traded 3.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One FTX Token coin can currently be purchased for about $32.85 or 0.00087609 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.03 or 0.00061417 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002667 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00003670 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.48 or 0.00022630 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002671 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $308.38 or 0.00822488 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.25 or 0.00046014 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3,093.92 or 0.08251797 BTC.
FTX Token Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “FTX is a cryptocurrency derivatives exchange built by traders, for traders. It strives to build a platform powerful enough for professional trading firms and intuitive enough for first-time users. FTX Token (FTT) is the backbone of the FTX ecosystem. It has been carefully designed with incentive schemes to increase network effects and demand for FTT, and to decrease its circulating supply. “
Buying and Selling FTX Token
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FTX Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FTX Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FTX Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FTX Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FTX Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.