Ignis (CURRENCY:IGNIS) traded 29.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on June 11th. In the last seven days, Ignis has traded 26.3% lower against the US dollar. One Ignis coin can now be purchased for $0.0688 or 0.00000184 BTC on major exchanges. Ignis has a market capitalization of $52.33 million and $1.63 million worth of Ignis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002679 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00002325 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $22.57 or 0.00060455 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $65.89 or 0.00176510 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.29 or 0.00196332 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $462.06 or 0.01237763 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37,353.64 or 1.00063240 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00002756 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ignis is an essential part of the Ardor platform. It is the main child chain – fully featured and permissionless for everyday transactions with low fees. All the Ardor platform transaction types and features are available on the Ignis child chain. Furthermore, account specific functions, such as setting account properties and multi-signature configurations (account control), are facilitated exclusively by Ignis but accessible across all child chains. Ignis supports out of the box advanced privacy mechanisms including coin shuffling, and encrypted messages which can be shared securely with third parties. Where did Ignis come from? Ignis was created to demonstrate the easiness of making your tokens based on Ardor. It’s necessary to consider Ignis along with Ardor. The platforms were launched at the beginning of 2018 by the same authors who developed Nxt coin NXT and Ardor. What are the advantages of Ignis? Every business representative working with Ardor can create his cryptocurrency.Ignis is an example of creating such a subsidiary network.Simple smart contracts can be created with a small knowledge in programming,and this will mainly be enough to work with it.Payments can be made autonomously but if it’s necessary to confirm both sides’personalities, confidentiality can be controlled in settings.Use Ignis to experiment and build public applications with all the featuresavailable on the Ardor platform. You don't need any permission, simply installthe software, download the blockchain, get some tokens from an exchange (orexchange with ARDR tokens on-chain) then start using the APIs and coding. Itis really that simple.”
Buying and Selling Ignis
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ignis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ignis should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ignis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ignis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ignis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.