Razor Network (CURRENCY:RAZOR) traded down 2.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 10th. Over the last seven days, Razor Network has traded 23.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Razor Network has a market capitalization of $8.89 million and $176,002.00 worth of Razor Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Razor Network coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.10 or 0.00000275 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- WINk (WIN) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Anchor Protocol (ANC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00007828 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- MAPS (MAPS) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00002061 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00004003 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00008976 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0498 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Dev Protocol (DEV) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.67 or 0.00012683 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000573 BTC.
- Team Finance (TEAM) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00008136 BTC.
About Razor Network
According to CryptoCompare, “Razor Network is a decentralised oracle network. It consisting of stakers who accept queries from a job queue, perform fetching of information from the real-world, process and aggregate the results and serve them to the requesting application. Stakers are awarded for reporting coherently and penalized for reporting incoherently. Razor Network uses a proof of stake consensus algorithm and a native utility token called RAZOR.RAZOR are needed to be locked to participate as a staker in the network. Stakers are awarded fees as well as block rewards for participating in the network. The amount of staked tokens of the staker determine their influence in the network. The design goals of the Razor network are to ensure the long term sustainability of the oracle and the data feeds it provides, a high degree of decentralization, high economic security in a way that protects both stakers and clients of the oracle from various attacks. Razor Network will be offering 20 million RAZOR tokens (Around 2% of total supply) through a Balancer Liquidity Bootstrapping Pool (LBP) on 4th February 2021 at 1 PM UTC. The event will continue till around 6th February 2021 at 1 PM UTC, or till all RAZOR tokens have been distributed “
Buying and Selling Razor Network
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Razor Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Razor Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Razor Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Razor Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Razor Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.