StableUSD (CURRENCY:USDS) traded up 1.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on June 11th. One StableUSD coin can now be bought for about $1.00 or 0.00007038 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. StableUSD has a total market capitalization of $522,166.10 and approximately $93.00 worth of StableUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, StableUSD has traded down 1.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.90 or 0.00061339 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002678 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00003662 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.46 or 0.00022658 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002682 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $307.97 or 0.00824999 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.71 or 0.00087632 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.10 or 0.00045800 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “StableUSD (USDS) is a fiat-collateralized stablecoin created by Stably. Each StableUSD token is legally backed and redeemable for a US Dollar held in escrow accounts managed by Stably's regulated trustees, such as Prime Trust. To provide a complete and up-to-date level of transparency, Stably provides a view of its reserve balance in real-time via a live feed from the API of its reserve holders. Independent third-party Cohen & Co. also provides regular attestations on the StableUSD reserve balance. By making StableUSD redeemable and pegged 1-to-1 with US dollars, it virtually eliminates volatility while still retaining many useful characteristics of a cryptocurrency – including fast transaction speed, anonymity, and immutability. “
Buying and Selling StableUSD
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as StableUSD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StableUSD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy StableUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for StableUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StableUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.