Standard Tokenization Protocol (CURRENCY:STPT) traded up 46.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 10th. Standard Tokenization Protocol has a market capitalization of $78.98 million and $49.26 million worth of Standard Tokenization Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Standard Tokenization Protocol has traded 38.8% higher against the US dollar. One Standard Tokenization Protocol coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0703 or 0.00000190 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $23.12 or 0.00062558 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002708 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00003676 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.45 or 0.00022875 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002710 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $310.54 or 0.00840414 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.92 or 0.00089078 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3,087.51 or 0.08355639 BTC.
Standard Tokenization Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Standard Tokenization Protocol is an open-source standard defining how tokenized assets are issued and transferred while complying with all necessary regulations. Tokens built on top of the STP-Standard will use the protocol’s on-chain Validator to verify compliance with any jurisdictional or issuer-specific requirements. Standard Tokenization Protocol allows assets to be tokenized in a way that makes them fully compliant across jurisdictions and transferable across any blockchain platform. “
Buying and Selling Standard Tokenization Protocol
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Standard Tokenization Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Standard Tokenization Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Standard Tokenization Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Standard Tokenization Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Standard Tokenization Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.