TROY (CURRENCY:TROY) traded 6.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on June 11th. TROY has a market capitalization of $112.76 million and approximately $15.56 million worth of TROY was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TROY coin can currently be purchased for $0.0116 or 0.00000031 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, TROY has traded up 32.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002668 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00002327 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $22.72 or 0.00060611 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $66.81 or 0.00178210 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.65 or 0.00196457 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $457.93 or 0.01221450 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $37,502.85 or 1.00032294 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00002751 BTC.
TROY Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Troy Trade is a global prime broker specialized in crypto trading and asset management. It provides crypto brokerage services for institutional clients and professional traders with revolutionary products, including spot & margin trading, derivatives, data, custody, lending and staking in one account. “
TROY Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TROY directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TROY should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TROY using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TROY Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TROY and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.