EOSDT (CURRENCY:EOSDT) traded up 2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on June 24th. One EOSDT coin can currently be bought for $1.02 or 0.00002919 BTC on major exchanges. EOSDT has a total market capitalization of $2.69 million and $795.00 worth of EOSDT was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, EOSDT has traded up 4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002874 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00001961 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.50 or 0.00047387 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $34.65 or 0.00099545 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57.24 or 0.00164425 BTC.
- Egoras (EGR) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0619 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00002954 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $34,793.47 or 0.99945895 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EOSDT is the first USD-pegged decentralized stable coin based on the Equilibrium framework and the EOS blockchain. EOSDT leverages underlying EOS collateral and adds extra liquidity to the market. Each EOSDT stable coin is backed by digital assets stored by an Equilibrium smart contract. Anyone may lock their digital assets there as collateral and issue EOSDT against it. EOSDT Supply Cap Increased by $100M With Bitcoin Liquidity Support. “
EOSDT Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOSDT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOSDT should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EOSDT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOSDT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOSDT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.