Arcblock (CURRENCY:ABT) traded 2.9% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on July 22nd. Arcblock has a total market cap of $8.82 million and approximately $3.95 million worth of Arcblock was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Arcblock has traded down 0.9% against the US dollar. One Arcblock coin can currently be bought for $0.0895 or 0.00000277 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003093 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.05 or 0.00049630 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002761 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003098 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00014417 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $274.71 or 0.00849715 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006289 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000341 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ArcBlock is a platform for building and deploying decentralized blockchain applications. The ArcBlock will focus on the business sector and aims to mitigate the barriers that have been slowing the blockchain adoption for businesses. ArcBlock token (ABT) is an ERC-20 token compliant and will be used as a utility token. “
Arcblock Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arcblock directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Arcblock should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Arcblock using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Arcblock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arcblock and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.