Base Protocol (CURRENCY:BASE) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on July 22nd. Over the last seven days, Base Protocol has traded 0% higher against the dollar. Base Protocol has a market cap of $529,045.68 and $10,844.00 worth of Base Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Base Protocol coin can currently be bought for about $1.34 or 0.00004165 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003098 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.97 or 0.00049473 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00002793 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003102 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00014661 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $277.98 or 0.00861064 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006289 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000340 BTC.
Base Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BASE aims to function as a synthetic asset which represents speculation on the total market cap of all cryptocurrencies (cmc). This is made possible through an elastic supply characteristic and programmatic rebasing protocol which incentivize market actors to drive BASE price to its target (peg) price. Early on, qualitative factors like new adoption and speculation may disrupt that peg. But as the network grows, the peg stabilizes. In its early stages, BASE is a speculative asset that seeks to peg to cmc. In its final state, BASE is a synthetic asset that is stably pegged to cmc. “
Base Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Base Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Base Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Base Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Base Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Base Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.